- Name: Wet & Wild
- Material: GRP
- Flag: Belgian
- Length: 14.99 M
- Beam: 4.56 M
- Depth: 2.35 M
General information (X-Yachts XC50)
- Name : Wet & Wild
- Owners : 1st Owner
- Length over all : 14.99m
- Beam : 4.56m
- Draft : 2.35m
- Shape : Round bilged
- Deck design : Polyester with teak
- Superstructure : Polyester with teak
- Keel/Leeboard : Fin keel with a bulb
- Rudder : Balanced rudder (new Jefa rudder bearings installed on June 17th 2016 with two years of warranty).
- Steering system: 2x Jefa pedestal with 2x stainless steel double spoke Jefa steering wheel covered with leather and grey North Sails steering wheel covers.
- Windows : Moonlight Flush deck hatches and portholes (with Lewmar Ocean Air luxaflex).
- Displacement : 16.085kg
- Ballast : 7.220kg
- Vertical clearance : 21 meter
- Boatyard : X-Yachts – Denmark
- Designer : Niels Jeppesen
- Build Nr. : 4
- Hull number : DK-XYA50205J010
- Asking price : €575.000,- VAT paid
- Location : Zeeland, The Netherlands
- Flag : Belgian
- White (RAL 9010) polyester hull with grey (RAL 7011) X-Yachts striping
- Teak on cockpit seats and teak on cockpit floor
- Fixed teak cockpit table with folding teak side blades and a grey North Sails cover
- 12 Volt LED light on the cockpit table
- 12 Volt LED courtesy night lights in the cockpit
- All storage lockers have been provided with gas springs
- Retractable stainless steel bowladder on the bowsprit
- 2x Stainless steel dorade on the superstructure with a stainless steel protection bracket
- Stainless steel clamps (also amidships)
Carried out in May 2016:
- The underwaterhull has been provided with three layers of epoxy and three layers of grey AWL Grip Gold antifouling
- Approx € 10,000.00 has been invested in regular maintenance
- Material : Teak interior
- Upholstery : Blue leather (71017) saloon upholstery
- Cabins : Fore cabin, saloon and 2x aft cabin
- Berths : 5 – 7 berths
- Headroom : 2.05 meter
- Toilet : 2x manual and larger Jabsco toilet. Both toilet pumps have been renewed in May 2016.
- Shower/bath : 2x bathroom with 2x shower
- Sound system/TV: 12 Volt Sony radio/cd/MP3-player WMA AAC Media player in a custom teak box with 2x B&W High End speakers with a seperate amplifier in the saloon and waterproof Bose speakers in the cockpit and a remote control on the pedestal.
- Cooking device: 3-burner stainless steel Force Ten cooker
- Oven : stainless steel Force10 grill & oven
- Microwave oven: 230 Volt Bosch microwave
- Fridge : Front loader fridge with a water-cooled Isotherm compressor
- Freezer : Top loader freezer/fridge with a new water-cooled compressor (May 2016) and a small freezer compartment in the fridge.
- Heating : 24 Volt Eberspächer hydronic D10 (closed system with radiators) and can be regulated from each cabin.
- Air conditioning: 230 Volt HFL Coolmaxx air conditioning : 1x 16,000 BTU in the saloon, 1x 10,000 BTU in the fore cabin and 1x 6,000 BTU for both aft cabins
- The main bulkhead and cupboards are in teak instead of the standard white panels
- The saloon has a separate teak chair next to the saloon table
- In the front bathroom is a 230 Volt Euronova washing machine
- The fore cabin has an A1 central custom bed, therefore there is more closet space (instead of the original seat).
- The starboard aft cabin has a custom-made layout; there is an one-person bed with a Lee Cloth, extra closet space has been created and also with a workbench.
- The port side aft cabin has been provided with a Lee Cloth
- The saloon seat on starboard side has a Lee Cloth
- The galley has a Corian worktop, 2x stainless steel sink, 5 liter Quooker and a salt/freshwater foot pump.
- 230 Volt Nespresso coffee machine
- All cabins have been provided with a 24 Volt Bosch ventilator, also at the chart table
- Adjustable interior lights
- Several red LED courtesy lights in the interior
- Built-in safe
- A chromic Wempe CORUM clock, Wempe CORUM barometer and Wempe CORUM hygro/thermometer have been mounted on the main bulkhead, these are optional !
Engine, electrics, water
- Power : 110 HP / 81 kW
- Make : Yanmar 4HJ4-HTE 4 cylinder Turbo (engine number : E23898)
- Year built : 2011
- Engine hours : According to the owner : approx 1.250 hours
- Fuel : diesel
- Fuel tank : 600 liter in 3x aluminum tank
- Cooling system : Intercooling
- Propulsion : Gearbox with a stainless steel propeller shaft and a 3 bladed 24′ Gori folding propeller (fully serviced in May 2016).
- Cruising speed : 8.5 knots
- Max speed : 9 knots
- Fuel consumption : 4.5 L/H
- Bow thruster : 24 Volt retractable Max Power Compact bow thruster with 2x 3-bladed propeller.
- Voltage : 12 Volt, 24 Volt, 110 Volt and 230 Volt
- Battery : 4x 24 Volt 160 Ah Lithium-Ion (4,3 kWh) domestic battery and 1x 80 Ah Optima start battery (engine and generator).
- Battery charger : 1x Mastervolt chargemaster 24V/100A-3, 1x Mastervolt 12V/25A and 1x Mastervolt Mass Combi 24V/230V/2,500Watt/60A
- Generator : Mastervolt 6 Ultra Whisper (230 Volt / 6.0 KVA / 1,500 RPM – approx. 140 hours)
- Alternator : 1x 12 Volt and 1x Mastervolt 24 Volt – 80 A
- Inverter : 1x Mastervolt Mass Combi 24V/230V/2.500Watt/60A and 2x Mastervolt Magic 24V/12V-20
- Solar panel : 24 Watt Sunware solar panel on the superstructure (connected to the start battery).
- Water system : Electric water pressure system
- Warm water : 40 liter Isotherm boiler (heated via the engine, via the heater and via 230 Volt).
- Water tank : 800 liter in 3x stainless steel tank
- Holding tank : 2x approx. 60 liter stainless steel tank with a deck connection (the deck connection of the aft toilet has been renewed in May 2016).
- Water maker : 24 Volt/230 Volt watermaker (approx. 110 L/H)
- Shore power : fixed Marinco 16A shore power connection (230 Volt and 110 Volt) with a circuit breaker and a shore power cable.
- Double cooling water intake (both with a seaweed filter) and double fuel filters with a water separator. When there is not enough diesel left in the day tank, an acoustic alarm will inform you
- Several 12 and 230 Volt sockets
- Mastershunt 500 for the 24 Volt system
- Galvanic Isolator
- Mastervolt DC Master 24/12 12-18A
- Mastervolt DC Master 24/12 3-6A
- 2x Masterview Easy (1x at the chart table and 1x in the fore cabin)
- 2x Mastervolt MasterBus – USB Interface
- 1x Mastervolt Master Bus Repeater
- 1x Mastervolt Multipurpose Contect
- 1x Mastervolt Master Bus DDC Interface
- 1x Mastervolt Masterbus Combi Interface
- 1x Mastervolt GPRS Module
- 1x Mastervolt Digital AC 1x6A
- 1x Mastervolt Battery Watch 150
- 1x Mastervolt Whisper Generator Control
Carried out in May 2016:
- The engine and generator have been serviced
- The bearing of the propeller shaft, the Volvo Seal and the anodes on the underwater hull have been replaced
Rig and sails
- Type : Sloop 19/20 rigged
- Spars, stays : Aluminium John Mast mast, boom and a rigged John Mast vang, stainless steel rigging with 3 sets of spreaders, removable Kevlar innerstay and an hydraulic Navtec backstay adjuster.
- Winches : Stainless steel Andersen winches : 2x 68STE (24 Volt – genoa sheet), 2x 52ST (mainsheet) and 2x 46ST (1x 24 Volt and 1x manual – halyard winch) with grey covers. All winches have been serviced in 2016.
- Sails material : North Sails Spectra and Dacron sails
- Main sail : North Sails: full battened Spectra SRP mainsail (with an UV protection strip) with Harken tracks on a Harken mast rails.
- Main sail reefing system: 3x one-line reefing system
- Genoa : North Sails : 1x Spectra 120% furling Genoa with a Rope Luff (2x reef) and an UV protection strip and 1x Spectra furling genoa iV (with an UV protection strip) with a Harken furling system (can be hoisted with the removable Kevlar inner stay).
- Genoa reefing system: Reckmann furling system
- Storm jib : North Sails : 0,75-0,90 Nylon Gradient Supercote A-symmetric Spinnaker with a snuffer.
- German main sheet system
- Aluminium John Mast spinnaker pole
- 2x spinnaker halyard
- Complete spinnaker equipment
- Ronstan mainsheet track on the superstructure
- Spinlock CAM 0814 jammers in the cockpit
- Harken Outhaul rails on the boom
- 2x extra genoa track for the cutter Jib sheets
- Stainless steel bowsprit with teak
- 6x Foldable plastic mast steps on the mast foot
- Windex on the masthead
Carried out in May 2016 :
- The mast, rigging and running rigging have been checked
- All North sails have been checked by a sailmaker
- Grey Lazy-Bag mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights: 3-colour Lopo masthead- (LED), Lopo Strobe-, anchor-, steam-, deck- (60 Watt with remote in the cockpit), LED bow-, LED stern- and cockpit- (in the boom) lights.
- Compass : Suunto
- Rudder indicator: Via autopilot
- Log/speed : Raymarine ST70+
- Depth : Raymarine ST70+
- Wind : Raymarine ST70+
- Autopilot : Raymarine ST70 control panel at the pedestal with a Ray SPX-30 processor, an hydraulic linear drive with an electric linear drive (as backup) and a Wireless Raymarine Smart Controller remote.
- Radar : Raymarine E120-Wide chart plotter/radar/AIS (Raymarine AIS-500) built-in in the cockpit table, 19” monitor with chart plotter/radar/AIS at the chart table with a Raymarine keyboard and a Raymarine RD418-HD 4 kW Radar antenna.
- GPS : Raymarine Ray-GPS antenna, connected to the chart plotter
- VHF : Raymarine Ray218-E at the chart table and a Ray Mic at the chart table with a Ray Hail-Horn.
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Furuno Navtex NX-300
- Chart plotter : Raymarine E120-Wide chart plotter/radar/AIS (Raymarine AIS-500) built-in in the cockpit table and a 19” monitor with a chart plotter/radar/AIS at chart table with a Raymarine keyboard.
- Charts, pilots : 5x digital Navionics chart
- 3x Raymarine ST70+ Masterview display in a Carbon Scanstrut bracket on the mast (underneath the boom)
- 1x Raymarine ST70 at the chart table
- 1x Raymarine ST70 in the owners cabin
- Electronic barometer at the chart table
- Custom frame for built-in monitor at the chart table
- Anchor : 1x 25 Kg bow anchor with approx. 75 meter (10 mm) anchor chain and 1x 15 Kg stainless steel Freefoil anchor with approx. 75 meter leadline.
- Windlass : 1x 24 Volt Quick windlass on the bow (with remote on the starboard pedestal) and 1x 24 Volt Engbo stern windlass, both are operated from the cockpit.
- Exterior cushions: Grey canvas cockpit cushions
- Sprayhood : Fixed windscreen with an aluminum frame and a grey sprayhood with a stainless steel frame. The sprayhood can be fold down onto the windscreen and has been equipped with a grey cover (May 2016).
- Bimini : Grey Bimini with a stainless steel frame
- Swimming ladder: Stainless steel
- Swimming platform: Electric folding bathing platform (with 2x remote) covered with teak
- Sea rails : Stainless steel stanchions, pulpit, pushpit with teak seats and double wired stainless steel guardrail with amidships openings.
- Davits, crane : Removable and turnable stainless steel davits
- Teak outboard engine bracket on the pushpit
- Shower in the cockpit (hot and cold water)
- 24 Volt deck wash pump (sea water pump and a hose in the anchor storage locker)
- 1x Stainless steel foldable bow ladder
- CE certification: A
- MOB system : 4x Raymarine Life-Tags
- Bilge pump : 2x manual bilge pump and 1x 24 Volt automatic bilge pump (24 Volt bilge pump has an acoustic alarm)
- Fire extinguisher: Automatic fire extinguish system in the engine room and 3x fire extinguisher (must be checked/renewed).
- Gas bottle locker: Vetus gas detector
- Other : The gas system has been equipped with a 24 Volt gas valve, which can be operated from the galley.
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through PJ-Yachting who is acting as broker only.
The prospective purchaser is recommended to check the particulars and, where appropriate (and at his own expense) to employ a qualified surveyor/engineer to carry out structural and/or mechanical and electrical surveys.