- Name: Kingfisher
- Material: Steel
- Flag: Belgium
- Length: 12.2 M
- Beam: 3.25 M
- Depth: 1.58 M
Van de Stadt 40 Tulla II
Kingfisher was bought in 2018 by her current owner who refitted her by sandblasting the hull, new paintwork, complete interior refit, new B&G instruments, new tanks and much more. Her teak decks were replaced by the former owner.
Very elegant classic yawl in lovely condition and in sail-away condition.
- Brand/type: Van de Stadt 40 Tulla 2
- Name: Kingfisher
- Designer: E.G. van de Stadt
- Yard: W. Huisman – The Netherlands
- Year: 1962
- Built number: 199
- Construction: Steel
- Length o.a.: 12.20m
- Length w.l.: 8.80m
- Beam: 3.25m
- Draft: 1.58m
- Weight: Approx. 9.000kg
- Water: 130L
- Diesel: 76L
- Location: Breskens, the Netherlands
- Price: €85.000, –
- Flag: Belgium
- S-shape designed hull in steel – professionally sandblasted, primer protection coating and repainted in sand white with dark blue waterline in 2020.
- Hull thickness: 3mm above waterline – 4mm under waterline – 5mm at keel plates – 8mm at keel bottom.
- Underwaterbody protected with primer and finished in red antifouling (2020)
- Keel ballast in lead antimony – 3.250kg ballast
- Rudder with skeg – Tiller steering
- Deck construction in marine plywood with teak deck surface
- Topsides constructed in 23mm solid teak – varnished
- Topside roof finished with slatted teak
- Topside cap above companionway constructed in 15mm laminated marine plywood – painted in sand white.
- Teak decks with black caulking
- Bow pulpit, stern pushpit, scepters and railing wires new 2020
- 4 x Mooring cleats
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Cockpit seats and floor finished with teak slats
- White sprayhood
- 4 x B&G digital repeaters mounted under sprayhood
- Tiller stock in varnished teak
- 2 x Cockpit lockers
- Mainsheet track behind tiller
- 2 x Barlow 28 genoa winches
- 2 x Barlow 24 spinnaker winches (1 x self-tailing)
Mast & Rigging
- PROCTOR MAST aluminum mast and mizzen mast with aluminum boom
- Single spreaders
- Wired stainless steel standing rigging
- RECKMANN furling headstay
- SELDÉN aluminium spinnaker pole
- All halyard handling at masts – halyard winched fitted at masts
- 2 x Dacron mainsail with slab reefing
- 1 x Dacron mizzen mainsail
- 1 x Dacron furling genoa
- 1 x Spinnaker
- 1 x Gennaker
- 1 x Storm jib
- Mainsail- and mizzen mainsail cover in sand color fabric
- Navigation lights
- CASSENS & PLATH compass
- 4 x B&G TRITON digital displays with upgraded WSD WS310 Pack (speed/wind/depth) – New 2019.
- 1 x RAYMARINE ST4000+ control panel for autopilot – Upgraded heavy duty autopilot steering installation – New 2020.
At chart table:
- 1 x RAYMARINE E120 combi chart plotter/GPS color
- 1 x B&G ZEUS3 hybrid touchscreen 7” combi chart plotter/GPS – New 2019
- 1 x B&G external GPS antenna – New 2019
- 1 x B&G V50 marine VHF with AIS/DSC
- 1 x B&G H50 wireless handset for V50 VHF
- 1 x VESPER WATCHMATE AIS transponder/receiver
- 1 x FURUNO NX-300 digital Navtex
- 1 x FURUNO GP-31 GPS
- Volvo Penta MD2003T, 43hp 3-cilinder indirect cooled turbo diesel engine
- Year 1986
- Engine number: 16742
- Engine hours unknown
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with 3-blade MAXPROP propeller – All new 2020
- Stainless steel 76L fuel tank – New 2020
- Last engine service in 2020
Electric installation & Plumbing
- 12V/220V electric circuit
- 1 x 12V/75Ah engine start battery – New 2020
- 2 x 12V/200Ah domestic gel batteries – New 2020
- 1 x VICTRON 12V/20Ah battery charger with shore power cable
- Electric fresh water pressure system – New 2020
- GRP water tank 130L – New 2020
- Headroom 1.95m
- Interior finished in varnished mahogany with sand white painted main bulkhead
- Classic striped varnished teak floors – New 2020
- Dark blue alcantara upholstery
- Yellow curtains for side windows
- DICKINSON NEWPORT diesel heating
- Clock and barometer
- Saloon table in varnished mahogany with aluminum lift foot – conversion to double bed.
- Up-folding saloon sofa backrests at port- and starboard for extra wide berths
- Large chart table at starboard side in saloon with white lacquered desktop, instrument panel, drawers and 12V WAECO refrigerator box.
- Galley located at port side in saloon and fitted with gimballed AXO 2-burner gas stove, stainless steel washbasin with electric pressurized fresh water tap, and various cupboards and drawers.
- Two single pilot bunks with dark blue alcantara matrasses – located next to companionway.
- 12v switch panel at companionway, behind entrance stairs
- Head compartment situated in front of the main bulkhead at port side. Fitted with JABSCO manual flush toilet and stainless-steel washbasin with electric pressurized fresh water tap.
- Hanging locker located in front of main bulkhead at starboard side
- V-berth in bow area with dark blue alcantara matrasses – center filler for double bed – Opening deck hatch.
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through PJ-Yachting who is acting as broker only.
The prospective purchaser is recommended to check the particulars and, where appropriate (and at his own expense) to employ a qualified surveyor/engineer to carry out structural and/or mechanical and electrical surveys.