- Name: Flomali
- Material: Carbon
- Flag: Belgium
- Length: 18.86 M
- Beam: 5.09 M
- Depth: 3.6 M
Swan 60-908 ‘Flomali’
The Swan 60 Performance Cruiser is an absolute masterpiece of the world’s leading yard of Nautor Swan and Frers Naval Architects in terms of design, performance, craftmanship and comfort.
Constructed in advanced carbon, push-button sailing and state-of-the-art technology the Swan 60 is a truly magnificent piece of art with eye-catching lines, unbeatable quality and easy to sail.
Flomali is one of the last Swan 60’s built in 2012 with hull #60-908 and meticulously maintained by her experienced owner who saved no expenses keeping her in pristine condition. Recent upgrades include a complete new set of North 3Di sails
including furling Code-0, new carbon standing rigging, new lithium batteries and air-conditioning system.
Flomal is in turn key condition and ready to go.
Located in the marina of L’Estartit, North Spain.
- Brand/type: Nautor Swan 60
- Name: Flomali
- Naval architect: Frers Naval Architects
- Yard: Nautor Swan, Pietersaari-Finland
- Year: 2012
- HIN-number: FI-SWN60908I212
- Construction: Carbon
- Dimensions: L.o.a. 18.86m x B. 5.09m x D. 3.60m
- Displacement: 19.500kg
- Ballast: 7.700kg
- Water: 400L
- Diesel: 500L
- Waste: 3 x 40L
- Location: L’Estartit, Spain
- Price: € 1.450.000,00
- Flag: Belgium
- The hull is painted in colour Snow White with Flag Blue colour waterlines using DuPont paint systems.
- Bottom is treated with epoxy primer then International antifouling paint.
- Hull is constructed using a Sprint/pre-preg carbon fiber/epoxy sandwich laminate over Corecell foam core, laminated in a female mould to ensure excellent external finish.
- Stiffeners, chain plates, mast step and bulkheads in carbon pre-preg using unidirectional fibers.
- Hull windows on either side of saloon and one in each aft cabin.
- Hydraulically opening transom bathing platform.
- Keel is comprised of antimony hardened lead bulb and hi-tensile steel fin, bolted to hull with hi-tensile bolts, 3.60m draft.
- Deck is constructed in SPRINT/pre-preg sandwich using Corecell foam. Hi-density core under hi-load areas.
- Composite surfaces are painted with DuPont paint system in Snow White.
- The side decks, fore deck, cockpit sole and seats are covered with originally
55 x 9 mm quarter cut teak battens with 5 mm white caulking.
- 30mm high teak toe rail forward of the mast.
- Custom made flush mounted hatches with gutters in white painted composite, all supported by gas rams.
- Acrylic portlights on either side on coach roof.
- 6 x Pop-up mooring cleats.
- Anchor windlass Lewmar V6 with remote control on foredeck, removable for racing with GRP cover.
- Folding anodized aluminium anchor arm, supported by gas spring.
- One CQR 75lbs (34Kg) galvanized anchor on folding arm with 80m/12mm high tensile anchor chain.
- One Fortress 21.2Kg alloy anchor.
- 5m/10mm chain with 50m/18mm nylon rod for Fortress anchor.
- Mooring lines and fenders.
- Large cockpit providing safe access to the interior, designed for comfort both under sail and at anchor.
- Hydraulic opening bathing transom.
- Manual sliding companionway hatch with drop-down washboard.
- Two angling helmsman station supports are located at the steering consoles.
- Cockpit seats are 2.5m long with backrests.
- Removable 2.0m cockpit table with folding leaves – Table protection cover.
- Recessed sprayhood forward of cockpit.
- Bimini top at helm station area, mounted on stainless-steel bars.
- Sun awning installed to mainsail boom, covering entire cockpit area.
- Custom fit cockpit cushions.
- 2 x Bose entertainment loudspeakers.
- Wheel and pedestal protection covers.
- 4 x Rope bags.
- The rudder is supplied by Isotop, carbon skins over foam core and a carbon rudderstock.
- Upper and lower JP3 rudder bearings, Lightweight alloy quadrant.
- Twin 120mm clear coated 3-spoke carbon steering wheels 1.6 turns H.O to H.O.
- Two composite steering pedestals with console for control buttons, steering compass and navigation instruments.
- Emergency steering system in lazarette.
- 2 x Harken Primary electric B 990.3 STRAD EH with free spinning bases.
- 2 x Harken Halyards electric B 65.3 STRAD EH with free spinning bases.
MAST & RIGGING
- Hall Spars carbon high modulus mast painted white, with double 21 degrees aft swept spreaders.
- Hall Spars carbon V-Boom painted white, allowing up to three reefs.
- Harken switch-track mast jack cylinder with manual pump.
- Reckmann UD3 Sphere electric head stay furler.
- Holmatro HVG-40 B Racing headstay and tuff luff foil.
- Future Fibers carbon EC6 standing rigging (2020).
- Holmatro hydraulic boom vang.
- Single point mainsheet aft of helmsman connected to hydraulically operated Magic Trim system mounted in lazarette.
- Control buttons on steering pedestal and wireless remote control.
- Removable carbon fiber bowsprit with bobstay for racing.
- Removable mast jack and pump.
- Removable carbon A-frame type bowsprit including bobstay.
- Harken tracks/cars for jib sheet.
- Hydraulic piston for inhauler adjustment (not installed).
- Holmatro hydraulic ram for genoa car adjustment.
- Jib cunningham system with control in cockpit.
- Harken foot, halyard and spinnaker sheet blocks.
- Spinlock jammers.
- Wichard and Harken pad eyes.
Bosch Rexroth DC power pack with two electric pumps operating:
- Boom vang
- Jib furler length adjuster
- Mainsheet magic trim
- Jib car adjusters
- Jib inhauler (not installed)
All sails by North Sails:
- 1 x 2020 Fully Battened mainsail 3Di Offshore Endurance 760 (123,71sqm)
- 1 x 2020 Furling jib 3Di Offshore Endurance 760 with vertical battens (101,74sqm)
- 1 x 2020 Gennaker G Zero NPL Code Xi (179,30sqm) with Karver KF8 Code-0 furler.
- 1 x 2020 Heavy weather furling inner jib 3Di Endurance 760 (44,12sqm)
- 1 x 2020 Helix furling gennaker Code-Tec polyester 95P, 96gm/2.00oz, (239,10sqm) with Karver KTS8 Top Down Adapter.
- 1 x 2014 Fully battened mainsail Carbon Spectra panel
- 1 x 2014 Jib #2 Carbon Spectra panel
- 1 x 2012 Jib #3 Carbon Spectra panel
- 3 x 2012 Asymmetric spinnaker
- 1 x 2012 Storm jib
- 1 x 2012 Try sail
- Mainsail cover
All B&G instruments have been renewed in 2020 by H5000 Hercules system.
Helm station starboard:
- 1 x B&G Zeus3 9” chart plotter with class-B AIS and forward-scan transducer
- 1 x B&G H5000 Graphic multi display
- 1 x B&G Autopilot system
- 1 x Simrad HS-90 VHF/DSC with speaker in cockpit
Control buttons and indicators helm station panel:
- Alarm high/low mute
- Fire alarm
- Bilge pump run
- Transom sealing
- Bowthruster on/off
- Bowthruster up/down
- Emergency stop
- Quick release
Control buttons/indicators starboard side panel:
- Yanmar RPM analog counter
- Yanmar analog temperature gauge
- Yanmar pressure gauge
- Engine control
- Engine start/stop
- Engine alarm oil/temperature
- Service alternator charge
- VHF loudspeaker
- Spinlock engine throttle control
- Battery parallel
- Night mode
- Magic trim tense + easy
Sail operating buttons:
- Barber haul tense + ease
- Jib furler set + reef
- Starboard jib car forward + aft
Helm station port side:
- 1 x B&G Zeus3 9” chart plotter with class-B AIS + forward-scan transducer
- 1 x B&G H5000 Graphic multi display
Push buttons and indicators helm station panel:
- Outhaul tense + ease
- Boom vang up + down
- Cunningham tense + ease
- Magic trim tense + ease
- Backstay tense + ease
Push buttons and indicators portside panel
- Magic trim tense + ease
- Transom close + open
- Spreader lights on/off
- Boom lights on/off
- Motoring lights on/off
- Navigation lights on/off
- Anchor lights on/off
- Cockpit panel lights on/off
- Compass lights on/off
Sail operation push buttons:
- Barber haul tense + ease
- Jib furler set + reef
- Port jib car forward + aft
- 4 x B&G 20/20 multi displays
- 1 x B&G Zeus3 19” chart plotter/radar/AIS class-B.
- 1 x B&G HAL020+ 36NM 20” pulse compression radar.
- 1 x B&G V90 VHF with AIS RX-system.
- 1 x Simrad HS-90 VHF/DSC.
- Dell OptiPlex 780 ultra compact computer connected to 15.6” wide-screen monitor.
- The Dell computer is connected to the network allowing tactical software control from an iPad or equivalent.
- Navionics Platinum+ Central Mediterranean XL3 chart.
- Fleet Broadband 250 satellite communications system with antenna on pushpit and handset at navigation desk.
- Lightweight VHF antenna AC Marine Celmar VHF on masthead.
- Simrad NSPL-400 connected to VHF antenna on mast top.
- Peplink WiFi 5G antenna with SIM-loader and router.
- Interior woodwork is hand-rubbed satin varnished teak.
- Removable overhead panels in all cabins.
Foam cored floorboards in varnished teak with koto striping.
- Door handles Fusital type.
- Grey cotton upholstery for sofas and cabin seating.
- Overhead blinds/mosquito nets on hatches.
- LED reading lights at the head of each berth.
- Yamaha CRX-330 with docking station connected to Russound splitter for transfer to 2x pairs of B&W speakers in the saloon and one pair of Bose speakers in cockpit.
- The saloon features an open arrangement with an integrated galley and navigation area.
- Dining for six persons is provided on port side consisting of a dining table, settee and two Vaar natural teak chairs.
- Sunbrella protection cover for dining table.
- Two table lights on either side, forward.
- A three-person settee is located on starboard side with a locker aft of the settee.
- Upper lockers for storage are placed outboard on both sides.
- The exposed hull outboard is covered with lightweight varnished panels.
- Integrated centerline overhead lighting and handrail.
- Access to engine room is located under the companionway stairs.
- Bar including custom made glass cupboard, and storage lockers for bottles and serving items, located at aft starboard side.
- Leather mast cover.
- The galley is located at port side with direct access to saloon.
- Worktop finished in Corian stone.
- The sink, draining rack and storage for cutlery are located in a centerline galley island.
- Gimballed 4-burner gas stove with electric oven and extraction fan above.
- Miele microwave integrated in upper locker.
- Frigonautica 24v DC refrigeration compressors for fridge and freezer – Seawater cooled.
- Front loading refrigerator 115L.
- Front loading freezer.
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher – drawer type.
- All drawers and storage lockers have been customized to accommodate tableware, pots, pans and galley items.
- Located on the starboard aft side of saloon.
- Chart table with opening top, leather navigation seat, drawers and navigation dashboard with recessed mounting of instruments and controls.
Forward owner’s Cabin
- The forward cabin features a double bed with padded headboard at port side. The bed can be made wider by a custom-made inlay matrass.
- Straight settee at starboard side.
- Hanging lockers at both sides.
- Upper lockers for additional storage at both sides.
- Large double opening deck hatches with blinds/mosquito screens.
- En-suite head compartment located forward of the owner’s cabin and features a separate shower compartment, washbasin, mirror, storage lockers and Tecma silence fresh water 24v electric flush toilet.
- 2 x Identical aft cabins with twin berths.
- Additional filler piece to turn the single berths into a double berth.
- Hanging locker.
- Counter top with tray.
- Lightweight upholstered hull side panels.
- Leather pockets for smaller storage at bed side.
- Opening portholes to cockpit and aft deck.
- Hull window.
- En-suite head with washbasin, Tecma silence fresh water 24v electric flush toilet, shower, mirror and storage lockers
ENGINE & SYSTEMS
- Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110hp (79kW) intercooled turbo-charged diesel engine with 1.564 engine hours (dated 06/08/2022).
- Engine completely overhauled in 2019, with 485 running hours since overhaul. Overhaul included new injectors, wider drive pulleys and belts, and turbo overhaul.
- Engine room accessible from three sides with removable panels.
- Four-blade Brunton Varifold propeller on 38mm shaft.
- ZF 25A gearbox.
- 500L total fuel capacity in two polyethylene tanks.
- Semi dry exhaust by Halyard, water is separated from gas for quiet operation.
- MaxPower R200/8 swing type retractable bow thruster – DC powered.
- Reverse oil change pump connected to engine and generator.
- DC System.
- The DC-system is based on Multiplexing Technology.
- The CAN-technology allows distributed switching and protection of electrical loads.
- All functions can be controlled and monitored on a touch screen.
- 3 x 24v/5500 Mastervolt Ultra Lithium Ion service batteries (2022).
- 1 x 24v/5500 Mastervolt Ultra Lithium Ion handling system battery (2022).
- 2 x 12v/75Ah Optima Blue engine and generator starting batteries (2020).
- LED overhead and indirect lighting throughout boat.
- Lopolight LED navigation lights.
- Masthead tri-colour.
- The AC system is a 230 V 50/60 Hz single-phase three-wire.
- The 230V can be powered by the diesel generator or by shore connection.
- There are also a number of 230 V 50 Hz appliances powered by a DC/AC inverter.
- 230v 50A Shore Power system.
- 1 x Mastervolt 24v/100A battery charger for service battery bank.
- 2 x Mastervolt Magic 24/24-20A DC battery chargers between service and handling battery banks.
- 1 x Mastervolt Chargemaster 12v/25-3 battery charger for engine and generator (2020).
- 1 x Mastervolt Chargemaster 24v/60Ah battery charger for handling batteries (2020).
- 110A 24V alternator on main engine for DC battery charging.
- Alternators on engine and generator for charging start batteries.
- Mastervolt 24/2500 Inverter supplying AC consumers Mastervolt.
- Separate inverter for the Dell computer 230/350VA 50 Hz Mastervolt 24/350AC.
The following alarms are displayed on the touch screen including an audio signal at the helm:
- Bilge levels high
- Black water tank level
- Water pressure pumps run dry
- Deck wash pump run dry
- Water in fuel separators
- Low battery voltage, service battery bank
- Low battery voltage, handling system battery bank Navigation light failure (side, stern and motor lights)
- LPG leakage
- Generator overload
- Level metering:
- Water tanks
- Fuel tanks
- Black water tanks
- Pressurized hot/cold water system distributed to galley, deck shower and all bathrooms.
- Water capacity 400L in two polyethylene tanks.
- Two Aqua Jet Flowmaster 24v water pressure pump with one 2L pressure vessel.
- Stainless-steel 50L hot water tank, heated by engine operation or 220v element.
- Sea Recovery Ultra Whisper 600 series Watermaker producing 95 L/hour.
- Johnson deck wash pump for seawater circuit, hose connection in anchor locker.
- 230v AC Dometic air-conditioning system 36000BTU circulates cooled or heated water throughout boat, independent fan coils in each cabin and saloon (new 2020).
- Forced air ventilation system draws air from throughout the boat and exhausts through transom area Galley exhaust fan.
- Separate engine room and battery box ventilation systems.
- Grey water from washbasins, showers, condensing water from air-conditioning and freezer/fridge is collected to transfer pumps and pumped out above waterline.
- Black water is collected in 3x 40L holding tanks (one for each head) and pumped out via 24v pump.
- All heads are Tecma Silence 24v, fresh water flushing.
- Four separate bilge areas are emptied using 24v electric or Whale manual pumps Automatic bilge pumps in main saloon and lazarette.
- Transport and storage cradle
- Folding carbon gangway
- Winch handles
- Suction lifters for floorboards
- Sounding rods for fuel and water tanks
- Boarding ladder
- Inventory of safety equipment available on request.
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through PJ-Yachting who is acting as broker only.
The prospective purchaser is recommended to check the particulars and, where appropriate (and at his own expense) to employ a qualified surveyor/engineer to carry out structural and/or mechanical and electrical surveys.