- Name: Miles to Go
- Material: Steel
- Flag: German
- Length: 12.85 M
- Beam: 4.22 M
- Depth: 1.22 M
Linssen Grand Sturdy 410AC Variotop
- Brand/type : Linssen Grand Sturdy 410AC Variotop
- Name : Miles to Go
- Yard : Linssen Yachts BV, Holland
- Designer : Willem de Vries-Lentsch
- Cabins : 3-cabins, sleeps 6
- Year : 2016 (delivered July 2016
- Engines : 2 x 75hp Volvo Penta D2-75 common-rail diesel
- Construction : Steel
- Length o.a. : 12.85m
- Length w.l. : 11.10m
- Beam : 4.30m
- Draft : 1.22m
- Weight : 15,5 tons
- Water (L) : 440L
- Diesel (L) : 900L
- Waste (L) : 170L
- Location : Lübecker Bucht, Northern Germany
- Price : €459.000, –
- VAT-status : VAT paid
- Flag : German
- Owners : 1st Owner
- Linssen Yachts – the epitome of steel displacement yachts. Since 1949, the shipyard in Maasbracht in the Netherlands has been building high quality, stable displacement yachts and has become market leader in this segment.
- The Grand Sturdy model range is marked by its distinctive, characteristic line, generous living space both above and below decks as well as excellent handling and comfortable riding.
- The Linssen Grand Sturdy 410 AC Variotop also offers a large, luxurious owner’s cabin aft and a veritable wheel house below the insulated, electric folding convertible Variotop.
- This wheelhouse is closed off by folding doors towards the cockpit, has its own heating radiators and offers an undisturbed 360° view from the large, well organized helm station.
- Three cabin layout with two heads compartments, two separate shower rooms and a bright, spacious saloon.
- This Grand Sturdy 410 AC Variotop is a practically new, well-maintained and fully equipped owner’s yacht.
- Delivery in July 2016 with only 253 engine hours.
- Comprehensive specification with twin engines (2 x VOLVO PENTA D2-75), electric folding arch, interior in American cherry, hull in dark grey, bow and stern thrusters, etc.
- New price: approx. Euro 580.000,00.
- This yacht has the new stern design with two comfortable stairways from aft deck to the integrated swim platform.
- The experienced owner has had numerous, individual modifications and additions implemented, so the yacht is a very well-engineered and cleverly equipped
Hull & deck
- Steel displacement yacht
- New stern design with two stairways to bathing platform
- Dark grey painted hull with white waterline
- Original Linssen teak deck 22 mm on running decks, fore deck, aft deck, swim platform and on stairs to swim platform
- VARIOTOP: Double-walled, insulated, electric convertible top above the wheel house, color: “Titanium Gray”, light interior
- Folding doors between wheel house and cockpit
- Electric folding arch for Variotop (reduces maximum clearance to approx. 3.40m)
- Integrated swim platform with teak deck and two staircases as access from aft deck
- Bathing ladder
- Stainless steel Snap davits for dinghy on swim platform
- Electric anchor windlass 1.200 W
- Mooring gear: Jumbo anchor 22 kg with 50 m anchor chain 10 mm
- Additional stainless steel chafing protection at bow, on side exits and at mooring cleats
- Strong railing made of welded, polished stainless steel tube with side exits
- White painted aluminum panels as wind protection in railing on aft deck
- Cockpit lockers on aft deck with seat cushions Removable, folding cockpit table
- Massive, synthetic fiber Wiehling as rubbing protection on hull sides
- Six stainless steel mooring cleats on deck and two cleats on swim platform
- Fender brackets on aft deck
- Stern shower hot/cold
- Electric deck wash pump
- 3 x electric wiper with washer system for windscreens in wheel house
- Folding powder-coated mast with two spreaders on forward coach house
Engines & controls
- 2 x VOLVO PENTA D2-75 4-cylinder turbodiesel 75 hp/55 KW
- Engine hours in September 2017: 253 h
- Shaft drives with
- 2 x stainless steel diesel tank 450 l with two fillers each to starboard and port
- Spacious, well sound-insulated engine compartment with large access hatches
- Hydraulic steering system
- Bow thruster SIDEPOWER 24 V/120 Kgf with 2 x battery 12 V/90 Ah
- Stern thruster SIDEPOWER 24 V/100 Kgf with 2 x battery 12 V/90 Ah
- Remote control for bow- and stern thruster
Electrics & plumbing
- Hot water heating system EBERSPÄCHER Hydronic 12 with radiators in forward cabin, lateral cabin, aft cabin, saloon and wheel house
- Hot water boiler 60L
- 230V shore power connection with 230V sockets
- MASTERVOLT Mass Combi 12V/100Ah/2.200W with battery monitor
- 2 x starter battery 12V/90Ah
- 5 x gel service battery 12V/85Ah
- Domestic electric system as bus system with touch screen
- Exclusive interior in American cherry
- wheelhouse in front of cockpit below the VARIOTOP with wide, well organized helm station
- Two GRAMMER Avento Premium full-body sports boat seats at helm station
- Saloon with generous dinette to port forward and comfortable L-shaped sofa to starboard aft.
- Saloon upholstery in beige leather
- U-shaped galley to starboard Ample storage space in lockers and drawers Work top in Corian®.
- Gas stove (3 burners and oven), gas system with electric remote control for gas valve (switch in galley).
- Refrigerator 110L with freezer
- Spacious forward cabin with large island double berth with bed slats and two lockers.
- Lateral cabin to port with two single berths and locker Forward heads compartment to starboard Separate shower room.
- Luxurious large aft cabin with queen size island double berth with bed slats and special mattress Combispring 14 cm
- Plenty of storage space in lockers, drawers and shelves
- En-suite owner’s heads to port aft with electric toilet with fresh water flushing and Y-valve
- Separate shower room
- Numerous intelligent changes and modifications in interior compared to yard standard
- Instruments: 2 x RAYMARINE i70 display with transducers for log, echo sounder and wind
- Chart plotter RAYMARINE C127
- Autopilot RAYMARINE with control panel P70R at helm station
- Wireless remote control for autopilot RAYMARINE Smart Control
- VHF RAYMARINE RAY260E
- RAYMARINE Loudhailer for RAY260E on mast on coach house roof
- AIS transponder
- Radio/MP3-player FUSION MS-RA205 with two speakers in saloon and two speakers in wheel house
- LED TV flatscreen 24″ with electric lift in saloon
- WEMPE ship clock, barometer and thermometer/hygrometer
- Additional protective cover for helm station
- Additional protective winter cover for VARIOTOP
- Service/spare part kit Fenders Mooring lines
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine room
- Two electric bilge pumps
- Signal horn
- Two fire extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through PJ-Yachting who is acting as broker only.
The prospective purchaser is recommended to check the particulars and, where appropriate (and at his own expense) to employ a qualified surveyor/engineer to carry out structural and/or mechanical and electrical surveys.