- Material: Steel
- Flag: German
- Length: 14.95 M
- Beam: 4.88 M
- Depth: 1.38 M
Linssen 500 AC Variotop Mark I
- Brand/type …………………. Linssen 500 Grand Sturdy AC Variotop MARK II
- Designer ……………………… Anne Elsinga
- Yard ……………………………. Linssen Yachts BV, Maasbracht – The Netherlands
- Year ……………………………. 2005
- Construction ……………….. Steel
- Dimensions ………………….. L.o.a. 14.95m x B. 4.88m x D. 1.38m
- Displacement ………………. 33 Tons
- Water …………………………… 960L
- Diesel …………………………… 2.800L
- Location ………………………. Ostsee, germany
- Price ……………………………. € 639.000,- VAT paid
- Flag ……………………………… German
Linssen Yachts – the epitome of the steel displacement yacht.
Since 1949, the shipyard in Maasbracht/the Netherlands has been building high- quality, stable displacement yachts and has risen to become market leader in this segment.
The Grand Sturdy model range is characterized by distinctive, characteristic lines, generous living space and comfort both on and below decks, as well as excellent, easy handling.
The Linssen Grand Sturdy 500 AC Variotop offers a large, luxurious owner’s cabin aft and a veritable wheelhouse below the insulated, folding Variotop convertible roof.
This wheelhouse can be separated from the cockpit by doors, has its own heating radiators and offers an unobstructed all-round view when seated at the helm station.
Three cabin layout with two heads compartments, two separate showers and a bright, spacious main saloon.
This Linssen Grand Sturdy 500 AC Variotop Mark II is a well maintained and fully equipped owner’s vessel.
Extensive specification with twin engines 2 x VETUS Deutz DT64 (2 x 159 hp/117 KW), electric folding Targa arch, interior in American Cherry, hydraulic stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters, hydraulic gangway, hot water heating system, air-conditioning, diesel generator, etc.
Hull and deck were repainted in cream white in 2017.
Deckhouse and saloon windows have dual-pane glazing.
The yacht comes with a Tecnorib PIRELLI J33 jet tender.
- Grand Sturdy 500 AC Variotop with twin engines 2 x VETUS Deutz DT64425E 6-cylinder turbo diesel 159hp/117 KW.
- Engine hours (as of October 2022):
– Port: 1.827h
– Starboard: 1.821h
- Shaft drives with 5 bladed propellers
- Two stainless steel diesel tanks (total capacity: approx. 2.800L)
- Double SEPAR fuel filters for each engine
- Spacious, very well sound insulated engine compartment with large access hatches in saloon floor.
- Hydraulic steering
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Hydraulic stern thruster
- YACHTCONTROLLER (radio remote control for both engines as well as bow and stern thrusters).
- Hydraulic stabilizers Najad Marine Systems Multisea II
- Hot water heating EBERSPÄCHER Hydronic 10 with radiators in all cabins, in saloon, both heads and wheelhouse.
- Air conditioning CRUISAIR for forward cabin (7.000 BTU), saloon (2 x 8.000 BTU), owner’s cabin (12.000 BTU) and wheelhouse (12.000 BTU).
- Hot water boiler ISOTEMP 50L
- Diesel generator ONAN 11 KW (operating hours: 510h)
- 230 V shore power connection with 230V sockets in interior
- Battery charger MASTERVOLT Mass 24V/75Ah
- Inverter MASTERVOLT Mass Sine 24V/230V/1.500W
- 6 x gel service battery 12V/120Ah (total capacity: 24V/360Ah)
- 3 x starter battery 12V/50Ah
Battery monitor MASTERVOLT BTM III Washer/dryer SIEMENS
2 x electric toilet JABSCO
- Original Linssen teak deck 22mm on running decks, fore deck, aft deck, swim platform and on steps to swim platform.
- VARIOTOP: Double-walled, insulated, hydraulic folding convertible top for wheelhouse (new 2017).
- Hinged doors between wheelhouse and cockpit in high- gloss varnished teak
- Hydraulic folding Targa arch for Variotop
- Integrated swim platform with teak deck and two stair cases as access from aft deck.
- Hydraulic gangway OPACMARE 8998 (1.520 – 2.500 mm) in stainless steel and teak
- Hydraulic anchor windlass LEWMAR
- Mooring gear: BRUCE-anchor 25 kg with anchor chain and connector
- Additional stainless-steel chafing protection rails at bow, side exits and mooring cleats.
- Sea railing of welded, polished stainless-steel tube with integrated, folding side exit ladders.
- Cockpit bimini can be extended with side and stern panels to form a cockpit enclosure (new 2020).
- Cockpit bench seat on aft deck with seat cushions Cockpit table in teak and stainless-steel.
- Four large and solid stainless-steel mooring cleats on deck and four spring cleats amidships.
- Fender brackets on pulpit
- Sturdy stainless-steel dinghy racks on swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Bow ladder
- Stern shower hot/cold on swim platform
- Courtesy lights on steps to swim platform and steps on side decks
- 3 x electric windscreen wipers with washer for windscreens in wheelhouse
- Hydraulic folding, white-painted antenna mast with two sets of spreaders and deck spotlights on coach house roof.
- Exclusive, well finished American cherry interior with teak floor boards with light ash stripes.
- Wheelhouse forward of cockpit below VARIOTOP with large helm station
- Helmsman’s and co-driver’s seat bench with folding backrest
- Sofa to port in wheelhouse
- Main saloon with generous, U-shaped dinette around saloon table to starboard aft
- Saloon upholstery in leather, colour: Beige
Dining table with two bench seats to port forward Ample storage in lockers and drawers.
- Large U-shaped galley to starboard forward – Worktop in white CORIAN
- Refrigerator approx 110L
- Double sink
- SIEMENS 4-burner electric cooker
- Combined electric oven and microwave ATAG
- Spacious forward cabin with two single berths, wardrobe, two hull windows and deck hatch.
- Lateral cabin to port with two double bunk beds, wardrobe, hull window and deck hatch.
- Guest heads compartment to starboard with vanity, separate shower and electric toilet.
- Luxurious, full beam aft cabin with queen-size island double berth, two settees, dressing table, four hull windows and ample storage in lockers, chest of drawers, shelves and storage compartments.
- En-suite owner’s heads to starboard with vanity, separate shower and electric toilet
- Passageway between saloon and aft cabin with large lockers, second refrigerator approx 110L and washer/dryer.
- All wheelhouse and saloon windows with dual-pane glazing
- Roller blinds and mosquito screens in deck hatches Mosquito screens for hull windows.
- Courtesy lights on companionway and stairs in interior
- ST60 Tridata with transducers for log, echo and sounder
- ST60 steering compass display
- i70 Multi-Display with wind transducer
- GPS/chart plotter RAYMARINE c127 Radar antenna RAYMARINE QUANTUM
- Hydraulic autopilot with control panel RAYMARINE ST6001
- VHF-radio ICOM IC-M400BB
- AIS-transponder RAYMARINE
- Radio/CD/MP3-player SONY with speakers in saloon and two speakers at helm
- TV flat screen SONY Brava with electric lift in saloon to port side
- TV flat screen in owner’s cabin
- WLAN router
- Clock, barometer and thermometer/hygrometer
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine compartment
- Electric bilge pumps
- Electric horn
- Remote-controlled searchlight on coach house roof Fire extinguishers
- Dinghy: Tecnorib PIRELLI J33 jet tender (new 2019) with Textron 80 hp inboard engine incl. full boat cover.
- Fenders and mooring lines
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through PJ-Yachting who is acting as broker only.
The prospective purchaser is recommended to check the particulars and, where appropriate (and at his own expense) to employ a qualified surveyor/engineer to carry out structural and/or mechanical and electrical surveys.