- Name: Flomali
- Material: Carbon
- Flag: Belgian
- Length: 13.89 M
- Beam: 3.86 M
Baltic 45 Custom
General information (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Brand/type : Baltic 45 Custom
- Name : Flomali
- Yard : Baltic Yachts, Finland
- Designer : Reighel/Pugh Yacht Design
- Year : 2009
- Hull number : FI-BTYB4501C909
- Engine : Yanmar 3JH4E, 39hp diesel
- Construction : Carbon
- Length o.a : 15.17m (including bowsprit)
- Length o.a. : 13.89m (without bowsprit)
- Length hull : 13.84m
- Beam : 3.86m
- Draft : Hydraulic lifting keel 2.00m/3.20m
- Weight : 7.566kg
- Ballast : 2.883kg
- Water (L) : 160L
- Diesel (L) : 160L
- Location : L’Estartit, Spain
- Price : € 395.000,-
- VAT-status : VAT paid
- Flag : Belgian
Introduction (Baltic 45 Custom)
This Baltic 45 was designed by Reichel/Pugh as a dual purpose yacht.
The owners wanted to be able to race or cruise the boat both solo/short-handed or with full crew.
For short-handed sailing and racing, all sails controls are led aft to the electric primaries and main winch and there is a water ballast system approx. 500 liters each side for additional stability.
For crewed racing, the electric winches can be disengaged and a Harken pedestal installed which connects to the primaries and main winch.
For cruising, the race boom is easily replaced with a carbon Leisurefurl boom, which coupled with the roller furling jib, makes this boat easy to handling.
In the interior, there are two complete sets of floorboards (carbon non-skid for racing, cherry covered honeycomb for cruising) and cushions (Sunbrella covered for racing and microfiber covered for cruising).
Docking and transiting shallow harbors is facilitated by a lifting keel and retractable bow thruster.
Construction (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Hull is built in advanced composite construction using vacuum injection methods and sandwich construction in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strengths. Laminates are unidirectional and multi-axial carbon.
- Lifting keel with forged Duplex 2205 fin and lead bulb
- Marcili hydraulic power pack for keel lift/lower/lock system
- Twin balanced carbon fiber spade rudders with carbon fiber rudder
- Water ballast.
- Deck is built in advanced composite construction using vacuum injection methods and sandwich construction in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strengths. Laminates are unidirectional and multi-axial carbon.
- Interior construction in carbon laminate with nomex core and covered with light Cherry wood veneer.
Hull and deck (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Hull, superstructure and cockpit painted in grey
- Bottom antifouling silicone painted with Hempaguard X7 (April 2018 and touched up March 2019).
- Teak laid decks and cockpit with black caulking, vacuum bagged (fasteners only in margin planks).
- Teak toe rail
- Tempered glass windows
- Harken Racing deck gear
- 5 x Carbon flush hatches
- 6 x Retractable SeaSmart B175 mooring cleats
- Opening side railings at both sides
- Fortress FX-37 aluminium anchor package complete
- 8 x Polyform black fenders
- 4 x Docking lines
Cockpit (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Open transom cockpit
- 3 x Storage lockers under floor
- Fusion MS-NRX300 entertainment system (iPod compatible) with two waterproof loudspeakers (all new February 2018).
- Twin carbon steering pedestal with carbon wheels finished in teak varnished veneer
- Protection covers in black canvas for steering wheels
- Stainless steel bathing ladder integrated in transom
- Cockpit shower
- Carbon crash bar
- Cockpit table in teak
- Carbon flag pole
Covers, canvas and cushions (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Dodger for companionway
- Jib cover
- Boom cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Bath cushions
- Double set of interior cushions Sunbrella covered for racing microfiber covered for cruising.
Navigation instruments (Baltic 45 Custom)
- NKE sailing instruments completely interfaced with GPS, Autopilot and Chart plotter/Radar.
- 2 x NKE analog wind displays in cockpit
- 2 x NKE performance MFD displays in cockpit
- 3 x NKE SL50 mast displays
- NKE Log/speed Ultrasonic and paddle wheel as back up
- Depth sensor
- Windspeed/direction with carbon wind(HR)vane
- Heel angle
- 2 x NKE gyro pilot
- 2 x Autopilots type 60 drive units
- Wireless remote for autopilot
- 2 x Suunto magnetic compass
- Rudder reference sensor
- Furuno NavNet 3D 12” in Station
- Furuno NavNet 3D 8.4” on steering pedestal
- Furuno DRS 2d Radar antenna on Instruments mast
- Furuno FA-30 AIS receiver update to transmitter (June 2015)
- Furuno BBW X1 Sirius weather receiver (disabled, valid only for USA)
- Moxa wireless access point/bridge/AP client with 16 port network switch for integration of computer/navigation equipment.
- Iridium 9555 handheld satellite telephone with docking station
- Icom IC M-604 VHF Radio (USA version)
- Icom command Mic II HM-162B/SW second station at helm
- SeaMe active radar-reflector on instruments mast
- Watch Commander “wake up“alarm system at Station
- Getac race pad 11” portable with docking station (July 2015)
- Wifi 2 nmea (June 2015)
- Router wifi as a amplificator (June 2015)
Mast & Rigging (Baltic 45 Custom)
- For short-handed sailing and racing all sails controls are led aft to the electric primaries and main winch, and there is a water ballast system 500 liters/side for additional.
- For crewed racing the electric winches can be disengaged and a Harken pedestal installed which connects to the primaries and main winch.
- For cruising the race boom is easily replaced with a carbon LeisureFurl boom
- Double spreader carbon fiber mast by Hall Spars painted grey
- Harken mast track for cars/boltrope
- Storm trysail trackon mast
- Carbon racing boom by Hall Spars painted grey with lazy jacks and as back up aluminum boom as well with drop sail installed.
- LeisureFurl tapered carbon fiber roll boom
- Tapered fixed bow sprit
- Smartrigging continuous carbon rig (new September 2016)
- Smartrigging Kevlar running backstays (new September 2016)
- Reckmann RS2000-30 racing roller furling headstay with carbon foils below deck (tack swivel bearings replaced September 2016).
- Enerpac mast jack
Deck hardware (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Harken blocks
- Spinlock rope clutches and line organizers
- Cariboni hydraulic boom vang (serviced May 2016), jib halyard tensioner and jib
- Cariboni hydraulic central panel (serviced September 2016)
- Harken Snatch blocks
Winches (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Harken Winches:
- 2 x Harken 65.3 STR electric primary winches
- 2 x Harken 50.2 STR with base sheave
- 1 x Harken 65.3 STR electric mainsheet winch
- 2 x Harken 48.2 ST runner winches
- Coffee grinder system with twisted carbon pedestal that can run primary winches and main sheet
- 4 x Winch handles
- Winches serviced March 2019
Running rigging (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Main sheet DSK78 dyneema/technora/polyester cover (2013)
- Racing jib sheets DSK78 dyneema/technora/polyester cover (2013)
- Cruising jib sheets DSK75 aramida/polyester cover (2013)
- Spinnaker sheets DSK78 dyneema/technora/polyestercover + Tylaska snap shackle (2013).
- 2:1 Main halyard DSK78 polyester cover (2013)
- 2 x Spinnaker halyard DSK78 polyester cover Tylaska snap shackle (2013)
- 2:1 Code-0 halyard DSK78 polyester cover
- Jib Halyard DSK90 single braid (new March 2015)
- 2:1 Staysail stay halyard DSK78 polyester cover (2013)
- Staysail halyard DSK 78 cordura/polyester cover (new September 2016)
- Running backstays DSK90 technora/dyneema/polyester (September 2016)
- Inner forestayDSK90 dyneema cover (2013)
- Lopolight LED navigation lights, anchor light, tri-colour light
- Spreader lights
- Steaming light with regular bulb
- Led interior lighting
Sail inventory(Baltic 45 Custom)
- North Sails mainsail – soft batten (pin head) 3Di Carbon-Technora, lightly used (2013).
- North Sails genoa 3Di furling (2017)
- North Sails genoa 3Di Carbon-Technora (2013)
- North Sails genoa 3Di, 135%, on furler (2009)
- North Sails genoa #3.5 + 25 TWS Carbon-Technora + 1 taffeta (2013)
- North Sails genoa#4 used in inner forestay Kevlar (2009)
- North Sails cruising Norlam 1.7 Code-0, on furler (2009)
- North Sails asymmetric Code 1.5 Norlite 70 (2009)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-2A Airx 700 (2011)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-2B Airx 900 (2011)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-2+ Airx 900 (2014)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-3 Airx 900 (2009)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-4 NDPO (2011)
- North Sails Code-5A6300, on furler (2011)
- North Sails spinnaker staysail 3Di, on furler (2010)
- North Sails storm jib in Dacron Orange (2009)
- North Sails storm trysail in Dacron Orange (2009)
- North Sails chute snuffer for code 1.5/3
Engine (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Yanmar 3JH4E, 39hp intercooled diesel engine
- Engine overhauled in May 2016 (fresh water pump, salt water pump, inner seal, belts, filters and impeller and seals). Annually serviced and installed electromax serpentine kit in 2018.
- Saildrive SD50 and gasket replaced May 2016
- Martec 2-bladed stainless steel folding propeller
- Engine hours 885 (dated 20/04/2019)
- Engine number: E06064
Electric installation and plumbing (Baltic 45 Custom)
- 12V/230V power circuit
- 1 x 12v/50Ah Optima engine start battery (new May 2016)
- 6 x 12v/110Ah AGM domestic GelCel batteries (new January 2018)
- Victron Multi Plus Compact 12v/2000w/80Ah battery charger
- Victron Phoenix Compact 12v/2000w inverter system
- Mastervolt battery monitor BTM-III (new September 2016)
- Exclusive battery charger for engine start battery (new May 2016)
- Dual Hitachi alternators charging service batteries and start battery
- Electric water pressure system
- Eco Sistems watermaker 25L p/h (new September 2016)
Interior (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Open plan interior layout with separate owner’s cabin in bow area.
- Main cabin with two straight sofas, finished in grey alcantara upholstery
- Twin open aft cabins, each with double bed and finished in grey alcantara upholstery
- Chart table situated at port side in front of main bulkhead
- Galley located next to chart table, with washbasin, hot/cold mixer tap and Quooker instant hot water.
- Head compartment situated at starboard side in front of main bulkhead and finished in white with carbon floor, Tecma carbon electric flush toilet, shower with automatic shower pump and connected to holding tank (replaced September 2018), 60L PVC holding tank, washbasin in carbon with pressurized hot/cold mixer tap.
- Owner’s cabin with double bed and special matrass, lockers and shelves
- 1 x Isotherm 12v refrigerator mounted in locker in forward cabin and 1 x 12v Isotherm compact cooling plate mounted in box under chart table seat.
- Fusion MS-UD755 entertainment system, iPod compatible (new February 2018)
Safety (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Category A Ocean
- 2 x Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps (one new September 2016)
- 2 x Electric bilge pump automatic with float
- 1 x Electric bilge pump with switch and 4 manifolds (serviced May 2016)
- Seafire FG50A automatic fire extinguisher in engine room (checked May 2016)
- 2 x Fire extinguishers 2kg ABC (checked May 2016)
- 4 Pax liferaft
Other inventory (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Custom steel transport cradle with removable feet
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through PJ-Yachting who is acting as broker only.
The prospective purchaser is recommended to check the particulars and, where appropriate (and at his own expense) to employ a qualified surveyor/engineer to carry out structural and/or mechanical and electrical surveys.